Saturday 10 January 2009

What wall bracket to buy for your LCD?

What wall bracket to buy for your lcd?
Where from?

A few options... quite a few actually
I've spent too many hours researching and finding out the answer:

1. Google on 'LCD Plasma brackets'
You'll get lots of ads selling
Look and and compare several sellers from the internet
Look out for the big well known names as well as not well known (but still very good suppliers)
Aim: educate yourself on what's available

2. Buy from eBay
Yes: step 1 is needed!!!
Fact: the big boys are making WAY tooo much money on brackets for flat screen TV's!
WOW: go to PC World and you could spend £200 on something you could have bought from eBay for less than £30

3. No need for something that stretches out of the wall!
Damn uuurgerly!  This is my opinion - I am always right and have never been wrong: just take my word for it
Wha you want: something that keeps your LCD flat against the wall + give a way of accesing the back to plug cables in and out

Answer: get a tilting bracket

I'll come back and tidy this article up if I have time - ALL the information is there above - don't think, don't question, jusr do as I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment