Thursday 8 January 2009

SAMSUNG LE40A686M1FX: amazing price + amazing deal!!

SAMSUNG LE40A686M1FX: I've bought this finally!!

OK: I was planning on purchasing a nice 5 Series Samsung...
But then while discussing on a forum... someone told me of a website where they were selling the SAMSUNG LE40A686M1FX for a crazy price of £667 (including delivery!)

The SAMSUNG LE40A656 is being sold at prices above £800 in other places!

Guess what: I get a FREE Samsung DVD Recorder (with HDMI upscaling thrown in!!)

Plan of action: get rid of the Samsung DVD recorder - sell on eBay
And buy a Blu-ray Player - I've got my eyes on Samsung BD-1500: I've researched this... and it plays DivX, upscaled, when the latest firmware is used upgrading it to 2.0

Yee ha!

Result! LG 42LG7000: I aint crying for you no more!!

And... because I'm using my credit card: I get 2 years warranty which includes accidental damage!

Still left: order a wall mount
Not sure what to do with this... definitely need a wall mount... but nore sure where to put the Sky box and new coming DVD player!

Still ill, still have flu: need lots of rest... but happy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment